Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 25, 2016 Views: 24
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2016 Views: 24
- Go to WRDS
- Click on FISD (Fixed Income Securities Database) for in-depth fixed income debt research
- or TRACE for corporate bond market quotes.
- Use Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- For yield curves, type FMCI
- Use the Mergent Annual Bond Record, which is located in the Trustee Reading Room Reference (DR), call number HG4651.M66.
- For more sources, see the corporate and the government/municipal bond sections of the Finance Guide.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.