Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 13
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 13
- Go to WRDS
- Click on CRSP, then Stock Security Files then Monthly Stock File or Daily Stock File.
- Use the Cumulative factor to Adjust Share Prices and Dividend Cash Amount variables.
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Type the ticker symbol, then hit the EQUITY key
- Type dvd and hit GO.
- You will get a history of stock splits and dividends for that company.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.