Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 55
1982 to the present is in Lexis-Nexis Academic. 1888-2010 is available through Gale. Lexis has a one day embargo. Recent issues are also available in paper in the Delong Room (Firestone 1st Floor) and Stokes Library. A complete run is available on microfilm under Microform numbers MICROFILM S00930 and S00884.
- UK edition - November 28, 2005 - present
- Middle East edition - March 1, 2010 - present
- Asia edition - January 28, 2009 - present
- US edition - September 1, 2005 - present
- Europe edition - January 3, 2006 - present
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.