Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 30
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 30
- Thomson One Banker.
- Click Screening & Analysis, in the left-side column, then Deals & League Tables, then Equity.
Founding dates for 12,719 firms going public in the U.S. during 1975-2016. Details can be found in Laura C. Field and Jonathan Karpoff's "Takeover Defenses of IPO Firms" in the October 2002 Journal of Finance Vol. 57. No. 5, pp. 1857-1889, and Tim Loughran and Jay R. Ritter's "Why Has IPO Underpricing Changed Over Time?" in the Autumn 2004 Financial Management Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 5-37.
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Type CACT and hit Go.
- Tab to Corporate Action Type. Select Equity Offering.
- Change the years if desired,
- Also see the IPO section of the Finance Guide.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.