Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016 Views: 13
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016 Views: 13
- For CEOs of large companies.
- ExecuComp database in WRDS contains over 2500 companies, both active and inactive. Covers S&P 1500 firms plus companies that were once part of the 1500 plus companies removed from the index that are still trading, and some client requests. Data collection on the S&P 1500 began in 1994. However, there is data back to 1992 but it is not the entire S&P 1500. It is mostly for the S&P 500.
- To identify the CEO of a specific year you should use CEOANN, a historic vairable. Be aware that you may find some discrepancies with the variable BECAMECE when the executive became the CEO . In these cases, you might find some valuable information in the variable COMMENT.
- For smaller companies
- Check LexisNexis Academic which contains information from the current version of Lexis-Nexis Corporate Affiliations. Click on company and then search the name of company you are seeking. Print volumes of Lexis-Nexis Corporate Affiliations 2002+ can be found in Firestone stacks, next to latest volume in Engineering Library, latest volume in Firestone Trustees Reading Room, call number HG4057.A2 D5.
- NetAdvantage for the latest edition of the S&P Register. Click on the Directories tab. Print editions of Standard & Poor's Register of corporations, directors and executives in Firestone stacks, call number HG4057.A2 P7.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.