Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 11, 2016 Views: 20
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 11, 2016 Views: 20
- Job Patterns For Minorities And Women In Private Industry (EEO-1)
- Provides annual statistics on employment of women and minorities in private industry (100+ employees) for major geographic areas (national, state, and CBSA) and by industry group for private employers from 1998.
- SIC codes are used from 1998-2002, 1997
- NAICS codes are used for 2003-2006, and 2002 NAICS from 2007 on.
- Job Patterns For Minorities And Women In State and Local Government (EEO-4)
- Provides statistics for the United States government as a whole, by government type (state, county, city, town special district) for governments with 100+ employees, broken out by job category or government function for 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.