Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 15, 2016 Views: 18
- Ad*access (1911-1955) (courtesy of Duke University)
- AdViews: A Digital Archive of Vintage Television Commercials (1950s to 1980s) (courtesy of Duke University)
American Memory: Advertising collections
Emergence of Advertising in America: 1850-1920 (courtesy of Duke University)
- Resource of Outdoor Advertising Descriptions (1920s to 1990s) (courtesy of Duke University)
- The Advertising Archives (mid 1800s to present) - focus on Europe and U.S.
- Vogue Archive (1892+) and Women's Wear Daily Archive (1910+) contain the advertisements published in each issue.
In Internet Archive, use keyword searches such as: old time radio advertisements, classic commercials, drive-in movie ads
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.