Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 95
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 95
- Art market research: a guide to methods and sources
- Print copies in Firestone Data and Statistical Services and Marquand Art Library, call number N5200.M39 2014.
- NADAC for data on a wide range of arts
- CPANDA for publications on a wide range of arts
- Art prices
- Sources providing catalogs
- Search the Catalog for the publisher "European Fine Art Foundation". They publish many statistical and analytical reports on the international art market.
- Read Rebecca Barham's "What is it worth? a guide to art valuation and market resources", RUSQ Vol. 54, No. 4 (2015).
- Note: You will see Mei Moses Fine Art Index quoted widely from the past. The site has been discontinued and all data taken down.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.