Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 05, 2017 Views: 14
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2017 Views: 14
- EIU Country Data
- Select your countries and frequency. This data is only available annually. Click Continue.
- Expand Foreign Payments.
- Expand Financing
- Select either "Inward portfolio investment (net of fc bonds)" or "outward portfolio flows".
- Select the years desired.
- Click Continue.
- International Financial Statistics, part of Global Insight, will provide more countries.
- Click on Data-Insight Web.
- Click on Global Economy.
- Click on Concept.
- Expand Historical.
- Expand International Financial Statistics under International Monetary Fund.
- Expand International Investment Position.
- Choose the categories Portfolio Investment Assets, Other Investment Assets, and Financial Derivative Assets under Stock of External Financial Assets.
- Choose your geography. Click on Go.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.