Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 11
Union Membership page on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website. Includes:
- BLS tables created from the Current Population Survey:
- Union affiliation of employed wage and salary workers by selected characteristics (age, sex, race, Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, part-time or full-time status) from 2000 forward (aggregate from 1983 forward)
- Union affiliation of employed wage and salary workers by state from 2000 forward (aggregate from 1983 forward)
- Union affiliation of employed wage and salary workers by occupation and industry from 2000 forward.
- Use this tool to create custom tables.
- Labor Force, Employment, and Earnings section.
Union Membership and Coverage Database, constructed and updated by Barry Hirsch and David MacPherson
Search in the catalog for Union Membership and Earnings Data Book. Current print volume in Firestone Trustee Reading Room Reference Ready Reference, call number HD6508.U546.
See the Membership Statistics page of the library research guide on Unions for additional membership statistics.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.