Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 Views: 45
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 Views: 45
- Point Carbon publishes several journals (Carbon Market Daily, Carbon Market Europe, CDM & JI Monitor, Carbon Market North America) as well as data. They are accessible via Eikon which is available in Firestone Library (A Floor - RIS Suite). Please contact Bobray Bordelon (bordelon@Princeton.edu) for access.
- Also see the journal Environmental Finance (formerly Carbon Finance) (Stokes Library)
- Carbon Market Data.
- The EU ETS database just requires registration, but note that not all items are free.
- State and Trends of the Carbon Market.
- Click on Publications and Reports.
- Carbon Finance at the World Bank web site
- International Emissions Trading Association
- European Energy Exchange.
- Free registration is required.
- State of the World, a Worldwatch Institute print publication that focuses on sustainable economies and is useful for carbon markets, is in Firestone Trustee Reading Room. call number HD59.S82
- In the Catalog search for emissions trading OR energy industries in the subject field.
- In ABI/Inform search for emissions trading AND carbon dioxide in the subject field.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.