Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 7
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 7
- Morningstar Direct in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
- Has pricing (NAVs) on mutual funds from throughout the world.
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Type FSRC to do a mutual fund search.
- Choose 21) Popular Funds Template.
- Choose 17) Country of Domicile.
- Choose a country and hit Go then hit MENU.
- Type 1 and hit Go to save and run your search.
- Left click on the fund you want and click DES.
- On the new screen displaying that fund, type HP to get historical prices.
- Change the dates to your preferences.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.