Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 6
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
- Type SPX, hit the INDEX key and then VSV
- You will get a list of available indices that have variance swaps.
- Use the API function of Excel.
- Enter your indices.
- In Bloomberg fields search for variance.
- Click one of the indices you selected to see which variance fields apply.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.