Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016 Views: 12
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016 Views: 12
- College and University Rankings guide from the University of Illinois Library
- Universitas 21 compares country data on higher education systems from 2012.
- U.S. News and World Report (U.S. News and World Report began ranking colleges in 1983 and released rankings every other year until 1987 when it converted to annual rankings)
- print holdings: current volume in Trustee Reading Room Reference (DR), Firestone. Previous years (beginning with 2012) in ReCAP. Call number LB2331.63 .A46
- The Fiske Guide to Colleges (and its predecessors) and Barron's Profiles of American Colleges are among the other popular publications that utilize rating systems. Search in the Catalog for print holdings.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.