Answered By: Jeremy Darrington
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2014     Views: 23

Visiting parents and grandparents can get free passes from the Library Privileges Office in the lobby.  Friends attending a college or university that has reciprocity with PU can show their ids to get in.  Otherwise, visitors must pay a fee.

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Chat requires JavaScript.

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.