Answered By: Jeremy Darrington Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 Views: 51
The Library does NOT purchase these books on a regular basis. You can search the Catalog for the subject Graduate Record Examination --Study guides. Some current ones are listed below:
- Conquering the physics GRE by Yoni Kahn and Adam Anderson. Cambridge: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2012.
- Temporarily shelved at Lewis Library (SCI): Term Loan Reserves, call number QC32 .K346 2010
- Math workout for the new GRE by Doug French. 2nd ed. New York : Random House, 2011.
- Lewis Library (SCI): Reference (Information Desk), call number QA43 .F64 2011
- McGraw-Hill’s conquering the new GRE math by Robert E. Moyer. New York : McGraw-Hill, 2011.
- Cracking the GRE by Karen Lurie, Magda Pecsenye, and Adam Robinson. New York : Random House, 2010.
- Firestone Library (F), call number LB2367.4 .L83 2010.
Also, check the Princeton Public Library catalog.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.