Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 03, 2017 Views: 33
- Start with the Nonprofit Almanac [Firestone HD2769.2.U6N64, current edition in the Trustee Reading Room (DR))]
- Many web sites include information on non-profit organizations:
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- Foundation Center
- includes Catalog of Non-Profit Literature - "This database of the literature of philanthropy incorporates the unique contents of Foundation Center's five libraries and contains more than 33,000 records, the majority of which include descriptive abstracts."
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy -
"The Chronicle of Philanthropy is an independent news organization that has been serving leaders, fundraisers, grant makers, and others involved in the philanthropic enterprise for more than 25 years. The Chronicle updates its website throughout the day and appears 12 times per year in print."
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.