Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 03, 2018 Views: 34
Historical information: Standard & Poors Industry Surveys [print]: Firestone Library, call number HG4501 .S73 (1963-June 21, 2007, lacks many issues) (additional issues from Columbia and NYPL in RECAP)
Company to Industry Ratio Comparison Report: Factiva
- Click on Companies/Markets
- Click on Company
- Enter the Company name or Ticker
- Click on Reports
- Choose Ratio Comparison Report
For a company's relative value vis-a-vis companies in its industry, use Bloomberg, available in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
- Type the company's ticker symbol, hit the EQUITY key
- Type RV, then hit Enter.
- For the relative value of companies in an industry, type IBQ for Industry Analysis. Choose an industry and then type RV.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.