Answered By: Barbara Coffey
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2022     Views: 52

  • Go to WRDS
    • Click on Mergent FISD (Fixed Income Securities Database) for in-depth fixed income debt research
    • or TRACE for corporate bond market quotes.

  • Use Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
    • For yield curves, type FMCI

  • Use the Mergent Annual Bond Record, which is located in the Trustee Reading Room Reference (DR), call number HG4651.M66. 
  • For more sources, see the corporate and the government/municipal bond sections of the Finance Guide.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.