Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 16
1. Choose Thomson Reuters, and then Insiders Data.
2. Search by company ticker or CUSIP6. Check the variables you want in your report.
3. Use .csv as the output format.
B. Bloomberg, available in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
1. For specific insider holdings,
a. type the Ticker symbol of the equity you want, then hit the Equity key and hit Go.
b. Choose 2. Company Info, then 2. Management Profile.
c. Choose a person and then choose 10. Reported Holdings.
2. For stocks that have experienced the most purchases and sales by insiders,
a. type: INSD and hit Go.
b. Use the fields at the top of the screen to select country, time period, type of transaction.
c. Click on a stock to display a graph of its historical prices with date of insider transactions.
3. For more info, type: insider and hit the green Help key.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.