Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 22
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 22
- Go to WRDS and click on CRSP and then on Mutual Funds.
- Use the Morningstar Direct database, available in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- For the holding of a specific mutual fund, go to WRDS and click on Thomson Reuters.
- Use Bloomberg, available in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
- Type FPC and hit GO for info on fund performance.
- See the Mutual Funds tab of the Finance guide.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.