Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 47
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 47
- D&B Hoover's contains over 28 million companies
- Dun & Bradstreet individual business (flat) file, 1969 - present. (Mergent). Contains establishment level data. 1981 and 1984 were not produced.
- Nexis Uni (contains more than 80 million companies)- in the Company Info box on the main page, search by company name
- Orbis contains 62 million companies worldwide.
- Passport - select the Companies tab on the menu bar at the top of the page and search by company name
- ReferenceUSA- select U.S. Historical Businesses database and search by company name
- Standard and Poors NetAdvantage - select the Companies tab and search by company name
- Also, try Factiva:
- Hover over Companies/Markets tab and select Company
- search by company name
- Ward's Business Directory of U.S. Private and Public Companies (2003+ electronic)
- Print holdings: 1980, 1981, 1984-2007, 2009-2010
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.