Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 05, 2017 Views: 73
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2017 Views: 73
- World Economic Outlook (WEO) database from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- The recommended variables are General government net debt and General government gross debt, located in the Government Finance section.
- Historical Public Debt Database zip file from the International Monetary Fund.
- Joint BIS-IMF-OECD-World Bank statistics on external debt
- Quarterly Public Sector Database from the World Bank.
- World Development Indicators from the World Bank (Economic Policy & Debt section)
- Public Sector Debt Statistics: Guide for Compilers and Users overview of government debt statistics from the IMF.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.