Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jul 22, 2020 Views: 133
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2020 Views: 133
- Global Insight.
- It has historical data as well as forecasts.
- Complete Economic and Demographic Data Source (CEDDS)
- Online (2010, 2012-2015, 2018, 2020 editions)
- Woods & Poole Economics publication provides regional, state, county, and metropolitan data including projections for 1969 to 2040. Paper volumes: 1984-2011 (lacks 1985, 1987-1991, 1993-2001, 2003, 2009) at HC106.8.C65q (RECAP); 2012 technical documentation (4 parts) - 2015 technical documentation (4 parts) at HC106.8.C655 (RECAP)
- The U.S. Census Bureau maintains a source file for current information.
- The Beige Book for Federal Reserve Bank regional district data
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia retains historical forecasts for many macroeconomic indicators from the Survey of Professional Forecasters.
- Also see the subnational section of Basic Sources of United States Economic Statistics guide.
- Also see the FAQ for international forecasts.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.