Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 26
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 26
- WRDS. 1. Choose Thomson Reuters then Institutional 13 f Holdings for USA and Canadian Holdings. Choose Institutional Holdings (type 2) under the Ownership category for other parts of the world. 2. Thomson Ownership has institutional shareholders for many non-US markets.
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
- IBM [EQUITY] hds [GO]
- For statistics:
- IBM [EQUITY] des4 [GO]
- Search companies alphabetically or by size of holdings:
- IBM [EQUITY] phdcs [GO]
- Capital IQ has institutional ownership information, but is difficult to use to build large datasets.
- OSIRIS for companies outside the USA and Canada.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.