Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jan 25, 2023 Views: 40
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2023 Views: 40
- Women in the workplace
- Contemporary Women's Issues
- Women's Bureau from the U.S. Dept. of Labor
- BLS Statistics on Women Workers
- Princeton University Library Research Guide: Women in the Workplace
- Women as business owners
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Women's Entrepreneurship Reports (Click on "Special Topic Reports" and do a keyword search for women)
- Catalyst specializes in issues involving women in the workforce, including women in leadership. Their publications from 1992+ are available on their website. In the Princeton University Library Catalog, search for Catalyst as an author and women as a keyword. Their publications include censuses of women on boards of directors and top executive officers.
- American Express OPEN has published The State of Women-Owned Businesses Report annually since 2011. Access here:
- Additional resources from Women-able
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
You can email your research questions to email@example.com or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.