Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 90
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 90
- See Drug Topics Red Book (latest edition is included in Micromedex... once in click on Other Tools - then you will see the title). Princeton also has in print in Firestone Data and Statistical Services, call number (DSS) HD9666.1 D75 (1962, 1998, 2000-2010).
- See Prescription Drug Plan Formulary, Pharmacy Network, and Pricing Information Files
- For international pricing , see the World Health Organization's Medicines Price Information webpage.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center has cancer drug costs for a month of treatment at initial approval by the Food & Drug Administration as well as a summary of cost of cancer drugs from 1965 to 2016.
- See the Prescription Drugs tab of the Health Data Guide.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.