Answered By: Barbara Coffey
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2019     Views: 37

Depending upon the size of the dataset –

  • For small – use Bloomberg  - CACT <go> - (corporate actions> then the dates can be changed.
  • For large – search on CRSP – through WRDS – select variable that tracks delisting – it will give a reason for instance 200 is merger.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.