Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 20
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 20
- For 1996+, use Option Metrics available from WRDS.
- For 1987-1995, use Berkeley Options Database .
- For current and historical options prices, use Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Type the ticker symbol of the stock you want, for example, VZ
- Hit the EQUITY key , then hit GO
- Type: OMON [OMON Stands for Option Monitor ]
- You will see a screen for all the current options on Verizon
- Highlight and click on the option you want for a menu, then pick GPO from the menu. This will give you a current graph of the option price
- Change the date range to the time period you want
- Hit the Page Forward key to get the data for the time period
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.