Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 25
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 25
- Thomson One Banker, the Private Equity section
- Capital IQ database has venture capital transactions.
- For articles use ABI/Inform.
- Look at MoneyTREE Survey for historical and current VC investment.
- Also consider research from the National Venture Capital Association
- For additional sources, see Princeton's Finance Guide.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.