Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 103
Answered By: Barbara Coffey
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 103
Companies can get stop existing.
- CRSP - search for de listing code
- Robert D. Fisher manual of valuable and worthless securities. Shows companies that have been reorganized, merged, liquidated, or dissolved.Various titles and names. See catalog record.
- Lexis/Nexis Commercial in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- How can I find out if an old stock certificate has value? from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- See the Library of Congress guide.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.