Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Sep 30, 2019 Views: 21
Over time, the constituents of indices change. This can be due to M&A activity or due to a company's not longer meeting the index criteria.
- See the Constituent Lists guide.
- Search Bloomberg, in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Type ADD and hit Go
- Data is arranged by year and most go back to the mid 1990's.
- Data is available for the following indices:
- S&P 500
- S&P Midcap 400
- S&P SmallCap 600
- Dax Index
- Dax 100
- Nikkei 225
- Datastream, available in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite) and Stokes Library
- Has a number of monthly constituent lists starting around 2003.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.