Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 23
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 23
- Choose Thomson Reuters
- Then choose "Mutual Fund Holdings - (s12)
- Choose CRSP
- Then choose "Mutual Funds" and "Portfolio Holdings"
- Morningstar Direct database, available in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Log in to Morningstar using Princeton credentials.
- On left side pick Workspace
- Then Investment
- Then MyList – pick New
- Add ticker/tickers
- Right click on the ticker – select holdings
- This will default to the most Current
- When the current holdings are shown in the top toolbar there is a green button with the current date – click on the green button and the previous dates of data are shown – click date desired
- The holdings of that selected date are displayed.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.