Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Sep 25, 2019 Views: 32
These future contracts facilitate buying a currency in the future at a set prices.
Use Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- Type historic futures and hit Help
- Choose 1) Frequently Asked Questions and then 1) Historic Prices. There it shows you how to construct a code for a futures contract.
- Type ctm and hit GO to get to the Contract Table Menu. You will get a 2 letter code for the currency you want.
- Type month codes and hit HELP for the month code for the contract, e.g., H is March.
- The year is a 2 digit number, e.g., 02 for 2002.
- Type the code you have constructed and then hit the CMDTY key and hit GO.
- Choose Price History then 1)HP - Historical Prices
- Change to the dates you want.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.