Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 49
Below is an example of how to create a report in Osiris which contains the shares outstanding for every stock in the New York Stock Exchange, and export that report to Excel.
- Go to Osiris
- Under the Search Criteria Locator choose Stock Data and then Stock Exchange. From the list choose the New York Stock Exchange and click OK.
- Click on the List tab at the top left of the screen.
- Click on the Format tab at the bottom right of the screen.
- In Available formats click New .
- In the Section or format box, cursor to Stock data.<
- In the Available fields box, scroll down to shares outstanding. Click it and use the arrow to move it over to the Selected fields box.
- Click Save and then click OK.
- A list of NYSE stocks will appear. Click the Export icon at the top right of the screen. Export the report to Excel.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.