Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2019     Views: 57

  • Go to and click "Register for a WRDS Account"
    • If you are a junior or a senior, request a research assistant account and list your adviser as your faculty member.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Chat requires JavaScript.

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.