Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 28, 2020 Views: 43
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2020 Views: 43
- AgEcon Search, start with this full-text library of agricultural and applied economics scholarly literature.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Catalogue Online
- The FAO Catalogue Online includes FAO working documents. Princeton holds these FAO Documents from 1967 to 1998 (when ceased) in microfiche. Newer publications are online. Excellent source for land and water development, fisheries, economic and social policy, investment, nutrition, sustainable agriculture, rural development, food standards, and commodities and trade.
- PubAg is a portal for literature searches and full-text access of more than 217,000 scientific journal articles by USDA researchers, mostly from 1997 to the present. New articles by USDA researchers will be added almost daily, and older articles may be added if possible.
- World Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology Abstracts (1951-1999), a paper index in Firestone Non Circulating (Fnc), HD9000.W87
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.