Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2023     Views: 29

There are many ways to track corporate name changes. Below are a couple:

  • The Names file in CRSP contains current and prior company names for publicly traded companies.
  • Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
    • Type CACT and hit Go. 
    • Tab to Corporate Action Type.
    • Select Name Change


Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.