Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Sep 24, 2019 Views: 56
Private placements are non-public issuances of un-registered stock.
- Thomson One Banker
- Click on the Screening & Analysis tab.
- Click on the Deals & League Tables tab.
- Click on Advanced Search
- Choose All Equity.
- Under Item Search type in private placement.
- Click on the Private Placement Flag.
- Radio button Select All Private Placements and Apply to Search.
- Execute Search.
- Capital IQ database also has private placement data.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.