Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 66
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 66
- International Federation of the Phonographic Industry
- Content Delivery and Storage Association
- Global recording industry in numbers
- Print publications in Mendel Music Library (MUS): Bound Periodicals, call number ML3790 .R43q.
- Some years under the title The recording industry in numbers
- BuzzAngle Music. While coverage is primarily for the USA and Canada (physical & digital sales; on demand audio and video streaming; terrestial airplay), there is also data on video sales for Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Data begins in 2015. Searching is mediated only. For access, please contact Bobray Bordelon.
- United States
- Music Industry Data
- This database enables searches of international charting albums and singles of popular music under exclusive academic license from Billboard, the Official Charts Company. Delivers over 60 years of popular music data. Additional features provide streaming audio links to copyright-cleared sound samples for most cited tracks and albums, and links to full-text articles in leading popular music journals and Web sites. Allows users to interpret, graph, analyze, compare, and contrast musical trends and interactions, and to extract and compare charting data for sound recording sales.
- Also see the Tulane University Music Business Research Guide which provides many additional links.
- Important scholarly publications include:
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.