Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 04, 2020 Views: 58
Princeton does not officially collect in the area of insurance, though we do have basic statistical information:
- International Insurance Fact Book
- Health, property, and casualty insurance.
- Current print edition is in Firestone Trustees Reading Room, older editions in Firestone stacks, call number HG8525.F322.
- Life Insurers Fact Book
- Life insurance
- Older print editions in Firestone stacks, call number HG8525.L62.
- Capital IQ has number of premiums written by class along with detailed financials. Available without requiring a personal account on the restricted workstations in Firestone Library A Floor RIS Suite (available from the Start Menu).
- Major trade publications with statistics on insurance. All are indexed in ABI/Inform.
- Best's Review
- National Underwriter Property and Casualty
- National Underwriter Life and Health.
- The Statistical Reference Index portion of Proquest Statistical Insight contains many reports from the insurance industry.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.