Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 19

U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants, Obligations and Loan Authorizations, commonly referred to as The Green Book, is published by the U.S. Agency for International Development [USAID]

Raw data from this publication back to 1946 can be found at

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.