Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Sep 27, 2018 Views: 22
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2018 Views: 22
- The Wind Power section of Power eTrack provides statistical reports on alternative power sources including wind.
- Wind research at National Renewable Energy Laboratory provides analysis of issues with wind power, technical information and GIS data.
- Windustry, a web site that promotes the use of wind energy.
- ABI Inform provides articles and reports on the topic.
- Search for wind power in the subject field.
- Use the subject terms the database suggests to expand the search.
- For books, use the Catalog and search for "wind power" in the subject field.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.