Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 19
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 19
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite)
- Matured bonds are accessed through the Related Securities screen.
- From an Equity screen type RELS then Go.
- On the Related Securities screen, select either Corporates by Company or Corporates by Ticker, which are listed under Debt Securities.
- On the screen that appears with the list of bonds, change the pull down menu on the right from Exclude: Matured/called to Exclude: None.
- Screen will refresh with a list of all the bonds for that company that have ever appeared in Bloomberg.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.