Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 02, 2020 Views: 64
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2020 Views: 64
- Television and Cable Factbook
- Current print edition in Firestone Data and Statistical Services, older editions in Firestone stacks, call number HE8675.T25
- Broadcasting and Cable Yearbook
- Final print edition in Firestone Data and Statistical Services (ceased in 2010), older editions in Firestone stacks, call number HE8689.B77
- Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media
- For Select series ---- Choose Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media
- Choose editions
- Choose city from fields and put in your city
- Choose station format and type either TV or Radio (depending on which you need)
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
- Select Industries.
- Select the Industry Survey for Broadcasting and Cable.
- Search for "Cable and Other Program Distribution in the US - 51322" or "Television Broadcasting in the US - 51312".
- International Television & Video Almanac
- Annual print publication in Firestone stacks, call number HE8675.I66. Ceased in 2014
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC): 2nd, 3rd, 4th-13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th Annual Video Competition Reports
- Pew Research Center: Television
- Television Bureau of Advertising - see the Research page
- Trade organizations such as:
For television ratings:
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.