Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 55
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 55
- Search for "alcoholic" as a keyword under Find an Industry.
- under Industries, select Alcoholic Drinks
- use Search Tree to select categories or
- rank countries, rank categories, review top companies, view analyses, or visualize data
- S&P NetAdvantage
- Choose INDUSTRIES
- Under Industry Surveys, choose Beverages (formerly titled "Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco")
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, for statistical information
- Brewers Association
- Apparent Per Capita Alcohol Consumption: National, State, and Regional Trends 1977-2018. Contains the per capita (persons aged 14+) consumption of ethanol (in gallons) for each state and Washington D.C. Includes total ethanol consumed as well as consumption by 3 categories: beer, wine, and spirits. The PDF includes a method to convert the data into different units such as number of beers, glasses of wine, and shots of spirit.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.