Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Sep 24, 2019 Views: 29
A PIPE is an investment by a private investor in public equity at a below market negotiated price. Often this is used as a way for the company to raise money more efficiently and cost effectively than going to the market with a secondary.
- Thomson One Banker
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Click on Private Equity.
- Click on PE Investments.
- Under Investment Details go to Investment Stage. Choose Other and Add PIPE to your selection.
- Click on Search (at the top of the menu screen.)
- Add additional criteria, if desired.
- Select a report type (from menu near the top) and click on Generate report.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.