Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jul 09, 2020 Views: 41
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2020 Views: 41
- EIU Country Data
- Select your countries and frequency. This data is only available annually. Click Continue.
- Expand Foreign Payments.
- Expand Financing
- Select either "Inward portfolio investment (net of fc bonds)" or "outward portfolio flows".
- Select the years desired.
- Click Continue.
- International Financial Statistics, part of Global Insight, will provide more countries.
- Click on Global Economy Historical as the dataset.
- Choose bank name International Economic - Historical and then IFS.
- Search for "International Investment Position" and choose one of the following
- the categories Portfolio Investment Assets, Other Investment Assets, and Financial Derivative Assets
- the categories Portfolio Investment Assets, Other Investment Assets, and Financial Derivative Liabilities.
- Choose your geography. Click on Go.
- International Monetary Fund's Coordinated Portfolio Investment Survey
- Annual. 1997-
- Detailed bilateral portfolio investment data. Also included in Data-Planet Datasets.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.