Answered By: Barbara Coffey Last Updated: Sep 08, 2022 Views: 19
Answered By: Barbara Coffey
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2022 Views: 19
- When viewing information for a specific stock or bond, type HDS then hit GO.
- The full shortcut for viewing holders includes specific security ticker then HDS.
- For example, GM US [EQUITY] HDS [GO] for holders of GM stock
- GM8.375 07/15/33 [CORP] HDS [GO] for holders of specific GM bond.
- On the Holdings Search screen use the Sort By drop down menu to sort by Holder Name.
- Use other options to filter the list by Types of holders, Countries of holders, etc.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.