Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jan 29, 2019 Views: 80
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2019 Views: 80
- Global Insight has Direction of Trade Statistics.
- Click on DataInsight-Web
- Click on Global Economy and then click on Concept.
- Choose International Monetary Fund and then Direction of Trade Statistics.
- Choose your concepts and countries.
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets also has Direction of Trade Statistics.
- Click on Browse by Source and Choose International Monetary Fund.
- Note that currently this version only goes back to 1980.
- Direction of Trade Statistics Yearbook cumulates many of the series.
- Print in Firestone stacks, current edition in Firestone Data and Statistical Services, call number HF1007.D631.
- See the periodic report Guide to Direction of Trade Statistics for methodology.
- Current print edition in Firestone Data and Statistical Services, call number HF1007.D632 1993
- International Financial Statistics contains data prior to 1960.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.